The Providence Center for Media Culture is presenting the 2016 Art and Design Film Festival at the Cable Car Cinema and Café. The festival is running from November 3rd – 6th and a listing of upcoming shows can be found on the Coming Soon page at the Cable Car’s website. The videos for NetWorks artists Howard Ben Tré, Peter Prip, Eugene Lee, Esther Solondz, Bunny Harvey, Bob Dilworth, William Schaff and Malcolm Grear will be screened between features during the festival.
- Don’t Blink – Robert Frank – November 4th, 2:30 p.m.
- Burden – November 4th, 5:00 p.m.
- Eva Hesse – November 4th, 7:30 p.m.
- Carmen Herrera/Mr. Toledano – November 5th, 4:00 p.m.
Malcom Grear & Bob Dilworth
- Harold and Lillian – November 6th, 2:45 p.m.
- Concrete Love – November 6th, 5:15 p.m.
Howard Ben Tré
Tim is the Interactive Media Manager at WaterFire Providence. He has been involved with NetWorks Rhode Island since 2016 and is responsible for the design and content management of the NetWorks Rhode Island website. He is also the social media manager for NetWorks Rhode Island.